You need to bring:
- Sleeping bag, sheets and or bedding - Cabins are equipped with bunk beds and mattresses
- Personal toiletries - Cabins have toilets and sinks. A shower house is nearby
- Comfortable shoes and clothing - Cabins are heated and cooled – however we will be spending time outdoors, and as you know September weather in Oregon is unpredictable.
- Water bottle
- Your journal if you have one
We encourage you to bring:
- A photo of yourself that you love to be used as part of a group project
- Musical instruments - especially those that can be played around a campfire
- Items for the variety show (costumes, props, instruments, etc.)
- Snacks for yourself throughout the day and to share "after hours"
- Yoga mat
- Camp chair
- Outdoor games/toys (hula hoops, jump ropes, frisbee, etc.)
- Indoor games (after hours in the cabins!)